With an Ultrefiner II Premium Drinking Water System comes confidence in knowing that you’re providing your family with the finest drinking water system available.
RainSoft drinking water systems are noted for being highly efficient and effective when it comes to delivering superior drinking water that your family relies on. The Ultrefiner II utilizes three high quality multi-stage filters designed to address virtually any drinking water concern. Your local RainSoft dealer can help assist you in selecting a system that best fits your water concerns and local water conditions.
Ultrefiner II system provides multiple lines of defense to protect the drinking water your family relies on.
CARBON BLOCK SEDIMENT PRE-FILTER reduces chlorine levels and removes particles as small as 10 microns in size from your drinking water.
MEMBRANE CARTRIDGE filters on a molecular level to reduce unwanted inorganic solids such as lead, chromium and copper.
CARBON BLOCK SEDIMENT POST-FILTER reduces harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) that pose a threat to human health and the environment.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects in manufacture for the lifetime of the first purchaser at retail.
NSF CERTIFIED in performance and extraction tests.
How an Ultrefiner II System Works
- Water from the inlet valve enters the system.
- Water is forced through the pre-filter cartridge that reduces particles, chlorine, taste and odor.
- Water then enters the Ultrefiner II membrane cartridge where it is filtered through a spiral wound, semi-permeable membrane.
- The resulting highly filtered water enters a storage tank.
- Your reverse osmosis water is finally filtered through the system post-filter and dispensed through a dedicated drinking water faucet.
The Ultrefiner II Delivers Superior Filtration
The Ultrefiner II system uses reverse osmosis technology to filter extremely small particles, particles that can easily slip through a less sophisticated filter.
The Ultrefiner II is installed with a contemporary, lead-free RainSoft faucet offered in either brushed nickel or chrome to accommodate any home décor.
- Produces very low sodium “ingredient quality” water for drinking and cooking.
- Green filter design results in disposal of only the filter cartridge rather than the full canister.
- Equipped with a pre-filter, membrane, and post filter designed to effectively reduce chlorine, lead, chromium, copper, and VOC levels from your drinking water.
- Cost saving maintenance – designed with 3 filters rather than the industry average of 5 filters.
Ultrefiner II models FMV-BNFP, FMV-BNFV, FMV-CHFP, and FMV-CHFV are certified by the NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 and are tested and certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 372 for “lead free” Compliance. See performance data sheets for specific reductions claims, individual containments and reduction performance.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Water treatment devices sold to retail consumers in California accompanied by certain health claims must be certified by the State of California Department of Public Health. Ultrefiner II-FMV (Certificate No. 12-2120) is certified in California. All other product models are not certified by the State of California for the purpose of making health claims.
Benefits will be provided by various types of RainSoft equipment when installed and operated according to manufacturer’s recommendations. Operational, maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. All claims based on best available information at time of printing. Manufacturer makes no representations as to the suitability of this equipment for a particular application. Buyer relies entirely on dealer’s recommendations in the purchase of this equipment. Independent RainSoft dealers may include, together with your RainSoft product, a product or component that is not manufactured by RainSoft or their parent company, Aquion, Inc. Any non-RainSoft product may be covered by the manufacturer of that product, and is not covered by the RainSoft warranty. Aquion, Inc. does not warrant that your RainSoft product and the non-RainSoft product will perform properly when used together, and assumes no liability therefore.